Here are some of my favorite pop-by gift ideas for June!!! And remember, I am never too busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
Top Summer Pop-by Ideas
- BBQ Sauce – “When it comes to my favorite folks, you hit the ‘BullsEye’.” Or “Summer is near and the BBQ season is here! Enjoy the sun, have the fun and remember your referrrals are #1!”
- BBQ Spices or Marinade Injector– “I’m your seasoned professional for all your real estate needs!”
- Ketchup, Mustard, & Relish Set – “Just stopping by to “ketchup” with you and say hello from your Realtor who really cuts the “mustard.” I “relish” your referrals and will take great care of anyone you refer!”
- Scrub Daddy Sponge- “Always here to help your referrals have a clean real estate transaction!”
- Reusable Shopping Bag with Local Farmer’s Market Schedule- “Your real estate needs are in the bag with me!”
- Expandable Roasting Stick for Smores- “I’m never too busy for “Smore” or your referrals!”
- Thermal Bags- “Whether the market is hot or cold, tell your friends they can count on Peggy to get them bought or sold!”
- Food Tent or Fly Swatter– “Where did the time ‘fly’ since we last said ‘Hi!’”
- Citronella Candle - “Don’t be repelled by real estate! Bug Peggy to find you the best deals!”
- Grilling Tool or Heat Resistant Spatula - Your referrals keep me ‘cookin”!”
- Ice Cream Scoop - “Call me for the ‘scoop’ on the current real estate market!”
- Luggage Tag – “Don’t get lost in the real estate market. I will help you find your way home!”
- Travel Toiletries Kit- Fill Ziploc bag with 3oz travel bottles. “Travel smart, travel light, breeze through security, without the 3oz fight. From toothpaste and sunscreen, to lotion and shampoo, call me with your referrals. I’ll take good care of them too!”
Father’s Day (June 15, 2014)
- W-D 40 - “A little something to make life easier… like working with me!”
- Car Wash Coupon or Car Wash Mitt - “Don’t get caught up in another wishy-washy Real Estate Deal. Call me for your next transaction and I will take care of every little detail!”
- Fuel Injector Cleaner- “Happy Father’s Day! Your referrals keep my engine running!
- Heavy Duty Wall Hanger - “When you need anything Real Estate related, call me! I won’t leave you ‘hanging!’” – Found on ebay- Search heavy duty wall hanger. Cost $.50 each. No tools needed. Holds pictures up to 160 pounds.
- Multi-head Screwdriver – “Never get screwed by the wrong Realtor again! I have the right tools to help you with your real estate success.”
- BBQ Spatula – I really “flip” for your referrals!
- Grilling Fork – When you have friends and family who need excellent service, “fork” over those referrals. I will make sure the sale or purchase is “done to perfection.”
- Baseball Items (bag of peanuts, Big Chew gum, baseball, etc.) - I will go to bat for you when I handle your next real estate transaction!
- Fishing Supply (lure, bait, hook, etc.) – Always “fishing” for your referrals!
- Duct Tape - “Stick with me for your next Real Estate deal. I am an all-purpose Realtor!”
- Extension Cord – Extending “cord-ial” greetings to let you know how important your “connection” is to me.
- Lottery Ticket – I am the “winning ticket” when it comes to your real estate transactions!
- Lint Roller – Don’t get “rolled over”! “Stick” it to Peggy and she can handle all your real estate needs!
- NASCAR Items or Race Car - The race is on…and I know how to negotiate the curves thrown my way in a transaction!
- Stadium Cushion - I’ve got your “assets” covered.
Independence Day (July 4, 2014)
- Firework Glasses with List of Firework Shows - “Your referrals put a ‘sparkle’ to my business!” http://www.rainbowsymphonystore.com $.40 each… can be imprinted for an additional cost.
- Package of Sparklers or Glow Bracelets - “You and your referrals make my business sparkle!”
- Firework Schedule- “Celebrating your referrals and an amazing 4th of July!”
- American Flag or Flag Item- “Wishing you a safe and happy Independence Day! I am truly honored you’ve chosen me for your real estate needs!” or “Keeping the American Dream alive… one Homeowner at a time.”
And remember, I am never too busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com