Here are some of my favorite pop-by gift ideas for December!!! And remember, I am never to busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
- Snowman Item – “Man! There’s ‘Snow’ business without your referrals!”
- Cookie Platter- “I ‘Tray’sure your business and referrals! Don’t let your friends deal with a ‘Crummy’ Realtor!”
- Jam- “Wishing you a ‘Jam-packed’ holiday from your ‘Berry’ grateful Realtor!”
- Coffee Syrup (like Egg Nog or Peppermint)- “Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas!”
- Chocolate Mousse Mix- “Merry ‘Christmousse’ to our ‘Deer’ Clients!
- Wrapping Paper, Tape, Bows, Gift Tags - “Don’t get wrapped up with holiday stress. Stick with me for all of your real estate needs!”
- Wire Whisk w/ Decorative Bag of Hershey’s Kisses - “We ‘whisk’ you a Merry ‘Kiss’mas and a Happy New Year!”
- Holiday Candle - “Don’t keep your friends and family in the dark about me! I’ll provide the ‘light’ they need to make the right home decisions!”
- Christmas Tree - “Your referrals are my special-‘tree’!”
- Decorative Window Clings – “Clinging to the hope of buying a new house? Right now is your window of opportunity! Call Peggy today!”
- Clear Glass Ornament – “Clearly, I will work as hard for your referrals, as I do for you!” or “Call Peggy today to make crystal clear sense of your real estate situation!”
- Holiday Towel - “Don’t throw in the towel! The real estate market hasn’t dried up yet! Call Peggy today to find out what this market has to offer you!
- Cookies, Bread, or Other Treat – “Peggy will give all your real estate needs the special ‘treat’ment they deserve!”
- Star Decoration – “Peggy gives ‘stellar’ service to all her real estate clients and referrals!”
- Batteries – “Wishing you an energized holiday season!”
- Santa Claus Item – “Peggy can help guide you through all the real estate ‘Claus’es.”
- Snowflake Item - “Peggy will make sure you and your referrals avoid another flakey real estate deal!”
- Ornament - “My business hangs on your referrals!”
- Frankincense - “Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with ‘wise’ real estate transactions.” Frankincense is available on the internet.
- Stocking w/ Candy Canes - “Wishing you a holiday season of merry-mint!”
- Poinsettia – “May your holidays bloom with joy!”
- Holiday Music CD - “I am always a-tuned to the best deals in the market!”
- Neighborhood Christmas Light Display List – “Making your season bright!”
- Toy / Coat Drive - A reverse pop by! Arrange a day to go to each of your clients’ homes to pick up toys and warm coats for a local shelter.
- Christmas Light Storage Reel - “Wishing you a season of ‘untangle-able’ joy!
- Extension Cord - “Extending cordial greetings to let you know how important our connection is to me.”
- Gingerbread House Kit - “Building your dreams of finding your home sweet home!”
- Address Labels - “Addressing all your real estate needs!”
- Sparkling Cider - Hoping your holidays “sparkle”! Call me for a “refreshing” perspective of the real estate market!
- Nutcracker - Avoid going “Nuts” in today’s real estate market! I will get “cracking” to find you the best deals!
- Hand Warmers and Hot Chocolate- Have a warm & sweet holiday season!
- Gift Tag Stickers – “Stick” with Peggy for all your real estate needs!
- New Year’s Eve Party Kit (blow horn, confetti, Tylenol) – This New Year’s Eve laugh and make merry, but the Tylenol is here if the headache should tarry!
I hope you all have a great end to the year. God bless you all! And remember, I am never to busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!