Below is a large list of pop-by ideas for Fall. And remember, I am never to busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
Instead of driving around to all your clients next month… have them pop-by you with a pie party! My coach Grace encouraged me to do my First Pie Party last year and I just sent 170 invites for my party this year. I’ll have a little finger food and cider. Below is the invite in case you want to throw one yourself. A great way to get face-to-face with lots of clients before they gather with friends and family for the holidays. If you want to order invites, just call my printer Mollie Maillard at Ocean Shore Printing http://www.oceanshoreprinting.com/ 916.624.8234.
Here are some of my favorite pop-by gift ideas for FALL!!! And remember, I am never to busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
- Leaf Bag– “Don’t ‘leaf’ your friends and family scattered when it comes to real estate! Refer them to me and a smooth deal is in the bag!”
- Decorative Leaf Wreath – Peggy will never “leaf” you “hanging” when it comes to your real estate transactions!
- Bag of caramel squares, caramel apple, caramel apple dip, or caramel apple kit – For a real estate transaction that is always “sweet” and never “sticky”!
- Pumpkin Carving Kit or Pumpkin– I am always ready to “carve” out time to serve you and your referrals!
- Boo Bags – Don’t let your friends or family have a “scary” real estate experience!
- Apple Cider Packets or Mulled Cider Spice Kit– When you de-“cider” on a real estate agent, be sure to choose the best!
- Halloween Candy Bag – Avoid the “tricks” and find the “treats” of real estate.
- Trick-or-Treat Bag for Kids – Refer your friends and family to Peggy for a “howling” good deal on a real estate investment.
- Box of Good & Plenty Candy – It’s “good” to have you as a client! I have “plenty” of time for your referrals!
- Smoke Detector Battery – By now you have set your clocks back, but did you remember to change the batteries in your smoke detector? You can count on me to watch out for your best interest with all your real estate needs. (Time change is November 6th, 2011).
- Candy – You are the “sweetest” part of my business!
- Fall Candle & Lighter – Your referrals really “light” my business on fire.
- Glow Sticks– “When you are feeling in the dark about real estate, let me light the way to a glowing experience.”
- Cinnamon Scented Decorative Broom – You’re “dust” a fantastic client!
- Pirate Themed Item – I “treasure” your referrals!
- Smoke Alarm Tester – I’m not just blowing smoke. I really do appreciate your referrals!
- Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones– I “pine” for your referrals!
- Decorative Gourd – I can find you a “gourd” real estate deal!
- Flashlight – For service in a “flash,” call Peggy Urieff!
- Fall Oven Mitt– I have to ad”mitt”… you’re one awesome client!
Carpet Cleaner– “In case some turkey spills something over the holidays… I’ve got your assets protected. Help your friends and family avoid messy real estate deals by referring them to me!” (may include a coupon for your favorite carpet cleaner.)
- Toothpicks – “You can never be too ‘picky’ when choosing a real estate agent!”
- Turkey Oven Mitt – “Don’t let your friends get burned by a turkey of a realtor!”
- Food Drive – A reverse pop by! Arrange a day to go to each of your clients’ homes to pick up food or canned goods for a local shelter.
- Can of Cranberry Sauce – “’Cran’ you send me your referrals? I’m ‘berry’ thankful for them!”
- Mulled Cider Mix – “When you ‘de-cider’ on a real estate agent, be sure to choose the best!”
- Duraflame Log – “Start with me to find all the blazing hot real estate deals!”
- Ziplock Bags or Ziplock Plastic Storage – “Seal your leftovers to keep them fresh and leave it to me to ‘seal’ the deal!”
- List of Holiday Store Hours – “Listing all your sales and leading you to the best buys!”
- Meat Thermometer & Cooking Temperature – “Making all your real estate transactions a done deal!”
- No Mess Oven Bags – “Help your friends and family avoid messy real estate deals by referring them to Peggy!”
- Leaf Bags– “Don’t LEAF your friends and family scattered when it comes to real estate! Refer them to me and a smooth deal is in the bag!
- Ceramic Gravy Boat – “It’s all gravy when you refer me for real estate!”
- Pie Server and/or Pie Certificate – “Anyway you slice it, I am grateful for your referrals!”
- Candle & Lighter – “Your referrals really ‘light’ my business on fire.”
- Sparkling Cider – “Hoping your holidays sparkle. Call me for a refreshing perspective
of the real estate market!”
- Cookbook – “Peggy is always ready to ‘cook up’ a good deal for you!”
- Chocolate Filled Advent Calendar – Give one to your client and/or for each of their children and attach your business card.
General Thanksgiving Item – “I always give thanks for your referrals!”
Joy Dishwashing Soap– “Thanksgiving joy to someone who really sparkles. ” or “Thanksgiving wishes… here’s a little something for all those dishes.”
Cheese Grater– “Always ‘grate’ful for your referrals… from your cheesy realtor.”
Turkey Seasoning Mix– “The only turkey you should be dealing with is at Thanksgiving.”
And remember, I am never to busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com