I love all things Valentine. I find myself gazing in the Valentine aisle at Target. I’ve put together this list of ideas below for February, but really you can grab anything fun from the Valentine aisle. Just add the tagline, “You and your referrals are the sweetest part of my business!”.
- Super Bowl Survival Kit – “I’m bowled over by your referrals!” or “Just ‘popping’ by to tell you I’m ‘nuts’ over your referrals. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!” – Put together some trail mix, popcorn, chips, beverage, bottle opener, candy, etc. in a popcorn bowl or football themed bag sold at the Dollar store.
- Jiffy Pop Popcorn – “Have a super ‘bowl’ Sunday!”
- Pretzels – “Don’t get twisted up in the current market… I’ve got the skills to get you on the straight and narrow. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!”
- Gallon of Windshield Wiper Liquid – “Call me to provide some clarity and vision in this Real Estate market!”
- Unisex Stretch Gloves – “I’ve got a ‘hand’le on all your real estate needs.”
- Coffee w/ Mugs – “The best part of waking up… is a referral in my cup.”
- Bird House – “Have you outgrown your love nest… maybe it’s time to fly the coup and find the home of your dreams.”
- Honey Bear– “Wishing you a beary sweet Valentine’s Day… from your honey of a realtor.”
- Valentine Candy – “You and your referrals are the heart of my business!” or “You and your referrals are the sweetest part of my business!”
- Conversation Hearts – “Let’s have a good ol’ fashion Heart to Heart… and discuss your future real estate needs and goals.”
- Pancake Mix with Syrup and/or Heart Shaped Pancake Ring – “Any way you stack it…your referrals are the sweetest part of my business!”
- Red wax lips or a bag of Hersey Kisses– “A huge kiss for your past business and referrals!” – You can order wax lips from www.oldtimecandy.com.
- Popcorn or Movie Size Candy Boxes– “I always roll-out the red carpet for you and your referrals.”
And remember, I am never too busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com