Here are some of my favorite August pop-by gift ideas to heat up your business!!! And remember, I am never too busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com
Beach Pop-By Ideas
- Aloe Vera – Remember, I’ll “Aloe-ways” be here to help you with your real estate needs!
- Sand Bucket & Shovel – Others “pail” in comparison to the level of service I provide. Remember, I really “dig” your referrals!
- Beach Ball – I’m always “on the ball” to help you and your referrals with their real estate needs!
- Chapstick – Don’t let your friends and family get “chapped” on their next real estate transaction. Make sure they get the “protection” they deserve and don’t let my name be too far from your lips!
- Sunblock – Don’t let friends and family get “burned” in this market. Refer them to me and I will make sure they get the “protection” they need.
- Water Bottle – I “drink up” your referrals!
Camping Pop-By Ideas
- Jiffy Popcorn – Just “popping” in to say hi!
- S’more Set – I am always ready for “s’more” of your referrals!
- First Aid Kit – Let me be your first “aid” for all your real estate needs!
- Flashlight – For service in a “flash,” call Peggy Urieff!
- Fishing Supply (lure, bait, hook, etc.) – Don’t take the bait and let those other guys lure you! Peggy will always hook the right real estate deal for you!
- Compass – I can help you head in the right direction and lead you to your next home!
- Cracker Jacks – Want to take a “crack” at real estate? Let Peggy help you find your “prize” and you won’t get “jacked” on your real estate transaction!
- Energy Bar – Don’t have the “energy” to think about real estate? Call me and I will make things simple!
- Lemonade Mix – When real estate deals you a lemon, call Peggy and she will turn it into lemonade!
- Strawberries – Your referrals are “berry” important to me!
- Ice Cream Scoop or Box of Ice Cream Cones – Call me for the “scoop” on the current real estate market!
And remember, I am never too busy for your Sacramento area real estate referrals. www.peggyurieff.com